Carrie Bye - Health and Safety Consultant
My consultancy work has been built on my reputation for professionalism, friendly attitude, common sense advice, and realistic pricing.
Most of my work comes to me word-of-mouth, and new customers have often heard about me through someone elses recommendation.
Although I am based in Peterborough, I will happily travel around the country, and I have previously travelled to work on projects in Cornwall, Bristol, London, Norfolk, Lincolnshire.....and pretty much all the corners of England.
If a client is local (within 30 miles) then I do not charge for an initial consultation, however, if you are further afield, and a face-to-face meeting is necessary, I will just charge for mileage, and not my time.
I can help you with all aspects of Health and Safety, including the following;
- Assistance with your policies and procedures, whether they need writing from scratch, or just an overhaul to ensure they are current
- Audits of your polices, procedures, workplace and working practices, providing you with plain English reports on the findings and recommendations for compliance with current Health and Safety legislation
- Help with general questions and issues on Health and Safety for you and your employees
- General fire safety advice and Fire Risk Assessments for small and medium sized premises
- Updating you with information on the major changes in legislation
- Helping you with reporting and investigating major accidents and incidents, in line with RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations)
- Assistance with the completion of H&S questionnaires and documentation
- Production of Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health), training packs and other information
- Health and Safety Advisor for construction projects notifiable under CDM Regulations (Construction, Design & Management Regulations)
- Production of Operation and Maintenance Manuals, and other files required under CDM Regulations
I will always endeavour to keep your costs low - I do not charge for e-mail or telephone advice and I will provide you with a clear contract of work, with no hidden charges.
Take a look at my services.